Where did you learn about the Reduced Lens Method?

Hello everyone! :hugs:

I was curious about how everyone here first learned about the Reduced Lens Method. For me it was when I visited the /r/myopia subreddit and saw some people talking about it. Researching further I happened on a few people describing their experience with this method on YouTube and started learning more about it on the Reduced Lens wiki.

What about you?

todd becker’s speech on youtube.

3 Likes

My first encounter with the idea was the /r/myopia subreddit’s wiki.

1 Like

My Anxiety told me about this, What I mean by that is, I started having Anxiety by thinking about my eyes, I went to the Ophthalmologist to get my eyes checked, He did said everything is fine but i have Myopia, I heard the word Myopia for the very first Time, I started searching up on google about it, then got to know Myopia is noy curable, I almost had a Heart Attack :laughing:, Then I started looking up in Public Q&A Websites, And Found Many people talking about their success with Reduced Lens, So I Did more research about it, I Found about Endmyopia and Reduced Lens, so I decided to Join in and it really helped me, Im just here since 3 months and I already see much better!

1 Like